Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Reasons Why I Loved the Broncos in 2011 (And therefore can't wait til 2012)

Things that made me swoon for the Broncos this year. And leave me SUPER excited for next season, despite their disappointing playoff performance.

1. Tim Tebow is amazing. Calm underpressure and uber sexy, I can't wait to see him in action next year.
2. We actually surpassed our numbers this year. Based on mathematics, we should have won five or six games. instead, our mid-season turnaround left us with EIGHT wins and a (albeit short) playoff run. Keep it up boys, we can go further next year!
3. I got this sweet vintage v-neck that has got to  be my new favorite Broncos t. Show your love, people!
4. The surge in fan support towards the end of the season. I haven't seen that many people excited about the home team in, like, years.
5. Britton Colquitt, Robert Ayers, Daniel Fells...Since we were such an underdog team this year, I have to throw out some love to the underdogs on the Denver Broncos roster. These guys were ranked as the most underappreciated players on the team this year - so kudos to them for helping us come out as the team to beat this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment